- Application: Up to 60’ Vessel , GRP, Fiberglass and Wood Hulls
- Cable Hole Size: ½”/12mm
- LED Fixture: Low-Profile Marine AB2 Grade Bronze Fixture/ Fasteners; 3.94”/100mm x .08”/21 mm; 1.6 lbs./714 g
- Lens: Clear Borosilicate Convex Glass; 0.24”/6mm Thick x 2.7”/70mm Diameter Net Aperture
- Light Source/Color: Instant-On, High-Flux, High Density COB LED Array in Blue or Ultra White
- Lumens/Kelvin: 4,660/5,000 Kelvin - will Reach 30’/9m Depending on Water Clarity
- LED Life Cycle: 40,000+ Hours – Thermal Limit Switch and Short-Circuit Protection
- Driver: 100-277VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0-0.68 Amps, 150W; 4.7”/119.5mm x 1.9”/48.3mm x 1.3”/34mm; 0.25 lbs./112 g
- Power Supply: Choice of 12 VDC Nominal (18 VDC Max), 4.2 Amps Continuous; or 24 VDC Nominal ( 32 VDC Max), 2.0 Amps Continuous ─ Operating Temperature from 22°F/30°C to 122°F/50° C for Both
- Warranty: Two (2) Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Anti-Fouling Treatment Application - Impedes Barnacles, Algae and Marine Organisms
Water World LED Underwater Boat Light
1. Cancellation and Return Policy
All EcoLiteco and Water World LED products are custom built and losses will be sustained by Seller if Customer cancels their order at any time prior to shipment. Therefore, all cancellations will be charged a 25% Cancellation Loss of Material Fee by Seller. All orders shipped cannot be returned and are considered a final sale.
If you have any questions regarding our Cancellation Loss of Material Fee or No Return Policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
2. Delivery Information
Since most items for sale are custom built, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you by email once your order and payment have been processed. All items including shipping costs must be paid in full before the product ships. Delivery times are best estimates and are to be used only as a guide. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within [3-20] business days (dependent on product type) from order payment process date. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. If for any reason the product ordered will not ship by the date provided to you, the Seller will notify you by email of the delay, reason and an estimated new delivery time.
3. Delivery Locations
Items offered on our website are eligible for delivery to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. To inquire about our international purchase and shipping policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
4. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the order weight, delivery location and delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. For larger orders, we may be able to provide you with quantity shipping discounts. For quantity discounts or if expedited or alternative shipping methods are of interest, please contact us directly as indicated below.
5. Items Damaged in Transport
If there is any damage to a delivered product, (damage does not included normal wear and tear to packaging materials) you must contact us as indicated below within two (2) business days of product delivery. A shipping company agent will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage at the receiver's site, or they may collect the package for inspection at the shipping facility. If the agent determines the damage was sustained during shipping, the item will be returned and a “Replacement Order” will be issued. Best effort will be made to expedite a Replacement Order.
6. Contact Us
Please contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1+ (954) 931-2000. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
This product is custom built and typically ships within two weeks via USPS. For quantity product/shipping discounts or if expedited shipping is required, please contact EcoLiteco directly.