Kit Sized for Two LEDs
Two (2) Solar Panels:
- 310-Watt, 24-Volt
Two (2) Batteries:
- 12-Volt DC, 150AH, Deep-Cycle AGM
One (1) Solar Lighting Controller (see specs. for full details):
- 24-Volt, 20-Amp DC Core Controller
- Automatic Dusk-to-Dawn or Two On/Off Time Frames Per Day (call for specifications for site’s geographic area)
One (1) Component Enclosure:
- 22.625”H x 19.25”W x 19.625”D Crush/Corrosion-Proof, High-Impact, Aluminum (Mill Finish)
- Stainless-Steel Hinges and Padlock Draw Latch
- Double-Flanged Door Opening, Rain-Drip Lip and Closed-Cell Neoprene Gasket
- NEMA 3R and UL-Rated
- Three (3) Louvered Vents with Bug Screening
- Two (2) ½” Cable-Run Knock Outs
- Two (2) Wall/Tower/Pole Mounting Tabs (bolts not included)
- Two (2) Panel-Vue® or Sign-Vue® 65-Watt, 24-Volt, 2.5 Amp DC LEDs:
- Two (2) 120⁰ Multi-directional Tilt (up/down/left/right) Solar Panel Mounting Brackets with Stainless-Steel Hardware (solar panel mounting frames not included)
The Panel-Vue® and Sign Vue® names are registered trademarks of Holophane and Acuity Brands.
EcoLiteco Roadway Guide Sign Lighting Kit
1. Cancellation and Return Policy
All EcoLiteco products are custom built and losses will be sustained by Seller if Customer cancels their order at any time prior to shipment. Therefore, all cancellations will be charged a 25% Cancellation Loss of Material Fee by Seller. All orders shipped cannot be returned and are considered a final sale.
If you have any questions regarding our Cancellation Loss of Material Fee or No Return Policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
2. Delivery Information
Since most items for sale are custom built, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you by email once your order and payment have been processed. All items including shipping costs must be paid in full before the product ships. Delivery times are best estimates and are to be used only as a guide. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within [3-20] business days (dependent on product type) from order payment process date. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. If for any reason the product ordered will not ship by the date provided to you, the Seller will notify you by email of the delay, reason and an estimated new delivery time.
3. Delivery Locations
Items offered on our website are eligible for delivery to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. To inquire about our international purchase and shipping policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
4. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the order weight, delivery location and delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. For larger orders, we may be able to provide you with quantity shipping discounts. For quantity discounts or if expedited or alternative shipping methods are of interest, please contact us directly as indicated below.
5. Items Damaged in Transport
If there is any damage to a delivered product, (damage does not included normal wear and tear to packaging materials) you must contact us as indicated below within two (2) business days of product delivery. A shipping company agent will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage at the receiver's site, or they may collect the package for inspection at the shipping facility. If the agent determines the damage was sustained during shipping, the item will be returned and a “Replacement Order” will be issued. Best effort will be made to expedite a Replacement Order.
6. Contact Us
Please contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1+ (954) 931-2000. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
This product is custom built and typically ships within two to three weeks via UPS Ground. For quantity product/shipping discounts or if expedited shipping is required, please contact EcoLiteco directly.