- 24-volt DC Solar/Battery/LED Light Charge Controllers:
- One (1) Master Controller
- One (1) Load Controller
- Stainless-Steel Enclosure
- Micro-Processor Driven
- Reliable Circuitry 100% Sealed in Epoxy Potting
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F, –40°C to +60°C
- Maximum LED Load: 20 Amps
- Maximum PV Input: 20 Amps
- Modular Design - Add 20 Amps LED or PV
- Protection for Both Photovoltaic (PV) and Batteries Against Short-Circuit and Reverse Polarity Overload
- No Radio Interference
- Battery Type: AGM, Gel or Lead Acid
- LED Status Indicators
- Built-in Blocking Diode
- Microprocessor Driven
- RoHS and CE Compliant
- Automatic On-at-Dusk, Off-at Dawn or Two Custom On/Off Time Frames Per Day
- Marine-Grade Breaker, Fuse Block and Bus Bar
- Electronics Enclosure:
- Easy Access to Electronics for Effortless Installation and Servicing – Labeled Connections to Solar Panels, LEDs and Batteries
- Polycarbonate with Clear Cover
- NEMA and UL Rated - Controlled Environment for Controllers
- Size: 14.96H x 11.02W x 5.19D in, 38H x 28W x 13.8D cm
- Two (2)-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Contact EcoLiteco Directly for Custom Configurations Up to 100 Amps
EcoLiteco 24-Volt Solar Charge Controller Assembly
1. Cancellation and Return Policy
All EcoLiteco products are custom built and losses will be sustained by Seller if Customer cancels their order at any time prior to shipment. Therefore, all cancellations will be charged a 25% Cancellation Loss of Material Fee by Seller. All orders shipped cannot be returned and are considered a final sale.
If you have any questions regarding our Cancellation Loss of Material Fee or No Return Policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
2. Delivery Information
Since most items for sale are custom built, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you by email once your order and payment have been processed. All items including shipping costs must be paid in full before the product ships. Delivery times are best estimates and are to be used only as a guide. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within [3-20] business days (dependent on product type) from order payment process date. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. If for any reason the product ordered will not ship by the date provided to you, the Seller will notify you by email of the delay, reason and an estimated new delivery time.
3. Delivery Locations
Items offered on our website are eligible for delivery to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. To inquire about our international purchase and shipping policies, please contact us directly as indicated below.
4. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the order weight, delivery location and delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. For larger orders, we may be able to provide you with quantity shipping discounts. For quantity discounts or if expedited or alternative shipping methods are of interest, please contact us directly as indicated below.
5. Items Damaged in Transport
If there is any damage to a delivered product, (damage does not included normal wear and tear to packaging materials) you must contact us as indicated below within two (2) business days of product delivery. A shipping company agent will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage at the receiver's site, or they may collect the package for inspection at the shipping facility. If the agent determines the damage was sustained during shipping, the item will be returned and a “Replacement Order” will be issued. Best effort will be made to expedite a Replacement Order.
6. Contact Us
Please contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1+ (954) 931-2000. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
This product is custom built and typically ships within two weeks via USPS. For quantity product/shipping discounts or if expedited shipping is required, please contact EcoLiteco directly.